Thursday 14 November 2013

DIY Travel Journal

I just love travelling!!! It's one of the perks in life where you get to experience different culture, environment, food and people! Each country has its own beautiful story to tell and it's really amazing to be able to step into their world and see it with your very own eyes.

After travelling to a few places, an idea came up to me. Why not start logging them into your very own handmade travel journal.
Then, you can keep track of how many places and countries you have been to so far. Of course, I would have to be diligent in writing down my memories during my trips abroad but then again, it's fun being able to do so. I planned to do different envelopes that represent each country I visit and store postcards within them. Up till now, I have just finished creating the covers and the first introduction page.


Here is a little sneak peek to my journal. 


And that's all for now! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

You might also like :